Monday, September 19, 2011

September Class Projects

My September Classes is always fun because I transition from summer to fall and I love the fall colors.
This first card is my Halloween card...It was so much fun once I got the clear embossing powder and not the white. Funny how putting white embossing powder on black craft ink can really change the look of a black hat.

The next card is actually a card I copied from one of the ladies I swap with each month. She truly saved me so much time and my class loved this card. I will add her name to night when I get home, but wanted to thank her for her beautiful card.
My last card is one I created myself. I used Not Quite Navy and Cajun Craze...I love those colors together. There is a lot of cutting on this card, but I think it is so worth it.


Thank you all for checking out my blog and have a great day

Blessings
Lynda Emerson

No comments: