Monday, September 15, 2014

September Challenge Participants


These are so cute. I gave a challenge to my Stamp Class Gals and here are their cards. I think they are all so good.
Shaila always amazes me with her creativity. I think she would make a great demonstrator when she's out of college. 

Jean is always so creative and has taught me so much. 

You can tell Judy spends a lot of time stamping with the girls. She even goes on retreats. 

Ginger tried out the new heart template and embossed the birds in black. How cute is this?

Geri did this really cute Fall card. She quietly works and creates beautiful cards. I love seeing what she creates.

This card was created by Karen one of my downline. She really comes up with some great cards. The last one is one of her creations too.


I want to thank all the participants this month and can't wait to see what they do next month.

Have a great evening everybody

Blessings
Lynda
If you'd like info on any of these cards, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com



No comments: